# cdnJS Script Repository
The repository mirroring all scripts on cdnjs.cloudflare.com
We will host any version of any library. Feel free to add a pull request for an older version of a library if your site still uses it.
## Pull requests steps
1. Fork this repository
2. Add your library (following the conventions of this repository)
* 1 library per pull request
* include a package.json in the npm format (see `test/schemata/npm-package.json` for details - it's very simple)
3. Run your package.json through a [JSON Validator](http://jsonlint.com/)
* Bonus points: set up a [Travis CI hook](http://about.travis-ci.org/docs/user/getting-started/) (we already made the `.travis.yml`) for your fork!
4. Send us a pull request.
* Make sure you include in the pull description:
1. Where you downloaded the script
2. If it isn't clear, how you found the version of the script
* e.g. https://github.com/cdnjs/cdnjs/pull/229
* If you set up Travis CI, include your badge for super-readability!
## Running the validator
1. Install all the needed dependencies locally (you will need `npm` and `node`): `npm install`
2. Run the test suite: `npm test`